Position Title: Marketing Specialist
Position serves in a fast paced and high volume workplace. Provides marketing support to the Marketing Team. Manages social media platforms. Represents agency at local community events by providing information about Clinch-Powell services to community members. Helps implement innovative marketing ideas, approaches and strategies in a team environment. Performs other duties as assigned.
Program Assistant Position Duties:
- Establish and manage community marketing contacts and partners.
- General office filing and updating program guidelines
- Answer phone calls and emails.
- Have a working knowledge of all Clinch-Powell programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree or H.S. Diploma plus two years applicable experience
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and online research
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with the public, both clients and organizational partners.
- Self-motivated with community mindset.
- Bilingual/Spanish speaking a plus!
- Valid driver license and insurance
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs and walk up and down stairs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States
Promotion Potential: Yes
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Clinch-Powell RC&D is an equal opportunity employer.