Are you struggling to pay your house payment? Clinch-Powell counselors have helped hundreds of families and we can help you, too! Navigating your lender’s loss mitigation process is not easy. We will be with you every step of the way, providing third-party accountability to your lender.
Don’t wait until you are in a crisis situation. Call us now for help!
Items you will need to begin:
- Completed and signed Foreclosure Prevention Form
- Hardship Letter
- Proof of income for each member in household
- Proof of any public benefits
- Most recent tax return with W-2s
- Last 2 months of bank statements
- Most recent monthly Mortgage Statement
- Current Homeowner’s INSURANCE Statement
- Current City/County TAX Statement(s)
- Any recent letters from your mortgage company
- Notice of Sale Date (if applicable)
- Most recent electric bill
- Supporting documentation of your hardship
If you have any questions about these items, refer to our Foreclosure Prevention Form for a detailed description and some examples.
What to Expect:
- Once we receive all of your documents and your Foreclosure Prevention Form, a counselor will:
- Go over your budget
- Review your credit history
- Develop an action plan to bring your mortgage current
- Send your Authorization Form to your lender
- A counselor will contact you to discuss what options may be available to you.
- You will choose a workout method, and your counselor will help you complete any required forms from your lender.
- When the packet is submitted to your lender, your lender will begin contacting you directly again, and your counselor will follow-up with you or your lender as needed.
- If you are denied a workout method by your lender, your counselor will work with you to find another solution.
I would like additional information on:
foreclosure_prevention_counseling|Foreclosure Prevention Counseling high-cost_mortgage_counseling|High-Cost Mortgage Counseling general_questions|General Questions