Congratulations! You found Clinch-Powell! We have been building communities, caring for people and protecting natural resources for more than 30 years. Our nonprofit is recruiting for a full-time Housing Loan Specialist Trainee who shares our passion for helping working families. We think and operate with energy and an attitude of “getting to yes” and look for individuals that share our passion. If you are ambitious, honest and ethical, and want to grow as an individual and be part of an amazing company then we encourage you to join our team.
- Mortgage experience is not required but highly desired, and our paid training program allows you to gain working knowledge while developing your skills.
- Client Connections – First point of contact, scheduling/follow up with borrowers, realtors, vendors, etc.
- Loan Intake- Indexing, organizing, and preparing loan files
- Funding- Requesting and distribution of loan funds
- Shipping- Packaging and shipping of collateral packages
- Trailing Docs- Post close fulfillment of outstanding documents
- Desire to succeed, motivated, competitive, and driven
- Great communicator and relationship builder
- Bias to action, ambitious, self-starter
- Honest and ethical
- Team oriented
- Highly detail oriented
Previous Experience, none required but the following would be HIGHLY REGARDED:
- Banking - Teller, Loan Officer, Banker
- Mortgage Lending - Processor, Loan Officer Assistant
- Accounting - CPA, Bookkeeping, Assistant
- Financial Services - Customer Service, Account Manager
- Real estate - Realtor, Transaction Coordinator
- Title Insurance - Closing, Examiner, Closing Coordinator
If you are also passionate, positive and feel you would be the perfect fit to our team we encourage you to apply today. Submit your resume to email@example.com.
Disclaimer - The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. Clinch-Powell Resource Conservation and Development Council, Inc. is an EEO employer and provider.