Job Title: Intake Specialist
Position serves in a fast paced and high volume workplace. Provides a general overview of available services and programs to potential clients and assists clients with determining which most benefit them. Processes client intake forms. Enters data into client management systems. Follows up with clients in the intake process for needed documents and information. Provides program processing functions under supervision of program specialists. Manages a large volume of client intakes and provides office support functions. Performs other duties as assigned.
Intake Specialist Job Duties:
- Greet and assist potential clients at initial contact and throughout the intake process.
- Set up clients’ physical and digital files.
- Gather and collect required documents from clients throughout the intake process.
- Enter client data into the client management system.
- Maintain client records.
- Perform general office filing and updating program guidelines.
- Answer phone calls and emails.
- Have a working knowledge of all Clinch-Powell programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- College degree or H.S. Diploma plus one year applicable experience.
- Must have excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and online research.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with the public, both clients and organizational partners.
- Self-motivated with a community mindset.
- Bilingual / Spanish speaking a plus!
- Valid driver license and insurance
- Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs and walk up and down stairs
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States
Promotion Potential: YesThis is an AmeriCorps National Service position. Selected applicant will receive a bi-monthly stipend during their service and an educational award once their service has been completed.
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
Clinch-Powell RC&D is an equal opportunity employer.